Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Here are the rules:
1) Go to your photo files… Select the 6th photo folder or album.
2) Select the 6th photo in that folder/album.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge some blog friends to do the same!

I dont know how many bloggers will read this, so I'm not going to tag it but I thought it was fun....plus I dont know that I know how to tag people yet



I was actually pleased that my Lake Santa Fe album was the 6th one. This picture is a typical morning at Lake Santa Fe. On the Winter (Pugh)(Gordon) side of my family there are 10 cousins, 6 girls and 4 boys. When we all went to my grandparents house all the girls slept on the floor. If it was at the Lake House we slept in the main room. Every day we "fought" over who got to sleep by Katie (Kizziah) and Bethany. It looks like Mackenzie and I got to sleep by Katie and Tori and Dabney by Bethany. I also love that Katie is up (Dabney too) and we are all still sleeping. The Winters are not ones to naturally wake up early. I also have Rajah....of course. The last thing I notice about this picture is that I am sleeping under the fish. Above me is where the room we are in divides with the living room and on the wall in the doorway is a mounted fish. I'm not sure I know the story behind it but I was always scared it would fall on me.

2 comments:

  1. Winter (Pugh) (Gordon) You left them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I'm just used to clarifying that way cause I've lived in the same town as them now over half my life

    ReplyDelete