Friday, December 11, 2009

Catch Up

I can not believe it is already the 2nd week in December. Time is flying. I am officially done with half of my classes and have an exam and a project due next week. Then I will be done for the semester! What a relief! Several things are up in the air as far as living arrangements next semester so I'm just waiting and praying for the Lord to lead and provide. However, until then I will be moving most of my stuff back home. I am excited about this because it means I finally get the chance to make the spare room into my room! Right now it is being used for storage and had random things from my sisters and my childhood. Also at some point over the break Joy Beth Smith will be returning to Alabama and Meghan, Tori and I are eagerly awaiting her arrival!
This weekend is going to be insanely busy. I am going to be helping out at a retreat for Alberta Baptist and my family is coming to town to see my brother-in-law graduate. Hopefully I will have time to study a little between bouncing back and forth between these two events.
I have never been much of a cook, however I have decided to change that. Last week I went over to my cousin KJ's house and his wife, Lynn, and I made chili and cookies. We had so much fun we decided to do it again this week. Last night we made Chicken Parmesan and might I say, it was delicious. I never really realized I enjoyed cooking but I must admit both nights it was lots of fun.
Well, I'm out. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment