Friday, December 11, 2009

Favorite Fridays

Favorite Fridays is something I'm going to try out :)

Favorite Brother-In-Law/Older Brother

Today's favorite is my brother-in-law, Alex. Alex graduates tomorrow so, in honor of his graduation he's todays favorite. It's hard to remember a time before Alex. In fact, it's hard to remember a Bethany without Alex. He has been around for almost as long as we've lived in Alabama. Alex and Bethany courted for about 6 years (I think) before they were engaged. They both modeled what a godly relationship looks like for my younger siblings and I. Alex is as much a brother to me as Jameson. Growing up I wanted an older brother and am very grateful that the Lord brought Bethany and Alex together so early so that we could reap the benefits of having him around.
Recently we all went to Rainbow City, where they live and Alex is the Youth Pastor at Rainbow City Pres., and we got to hear Alex preach his first sermon (in big church) and he of course rocked it. Alex has always been someone I have looked up to and respected. So thanks Alex for your godly example and love for my sister. I could not have picked someone better for Bethany or someone that would fit better with our family. Thanks Alex. Happy Graduation Day!

Easter 2008 (I think) at Alex's families house:


Their Wedding:


One of my favorite families:

No comments:

Post a Comment