Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The medicine I'm on makes me really tired so usually I'm sleeping or sleeping when I have a lot of spare time. Today was full of lots of fun as it was a snow day and these are rare here. My dad, Tori and I went to Rainbow City this morning to see the Vaughns and bring back Sterling. We had fun with Sterling in the snow and Alex and I got a little snow fight in....in other words he hit me a lot and I got a few hits in. Tonight we had fun playing with firecrackers and blowing up snowballs. I am so thankful that I felt good today and got to enjoy this time with some of my favorite people! Here are some pictures:













ps. depending on the roads tomorrow I'll have my first scope tomorrow....hopefully we'll find something out.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Praying for you tomorrow. Please keep us posted. Love you so...and ready for you to feel good EVERY day! :)

    ReplyDelete