Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today is Jameson's birthday. I cannot believe that he is 16! Next thing we know he is going to be getting married! I am so proud of Jamis. He loves the Lord and loves people. He is truly turning into a godly young man. For those of you who dont know Jameson, you really are missing out. He by far one of the funniest and coolest people I have ever met. I am so grateful that he is my brother and cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for his life. Happy Birthday Jameson!


16 years ago today!


Siblings 16 years ago


little Jamis


Cousins


Siblings 11 years ago


I couldn't help but put this picture....Jamie and Jamis at Mackenzie's wedding


Jamis and me on Easter 08


Jamis and me in Honduras 08 (I was sick of course...not high)


Siblings almost 1 year ago

2 comments:

  1. I've given you a blog award. Go to my blog and get it.
    http://bethanyandalexvaughn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete