Monday, March 8, 2010

Top 5 Academy Award Moments

Here are my Top 5 Academy Award Moments:

5. Tribute to John Hughes
4. UP winning Best Animated Feature and Best Original Score
3. Kristen Stewart shocking fans in a beautiful dress...there's a first time for everything
2. Sandra Bullock winning Best Actress for her role in The Blind Side
1. Kathryn Bigelow being the first Academy Award Winning director and beating out her ex, James Cameron, for the biggest award on National TV...haha. Then right after, her movie, The Hurt Locker beating out his movie, Avatar for Best Picture.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your top 5, except for #3. Kristen Stewart may have had on a pretty dress, but she didn't look happy about it. :0) She seemed a little twitchy. In it's place I would put the award presentation with Cameron Diaz and Steve Carell. First they were introduced as two of the most beautiful people on screen...uuuummmm, I've never heard Steve Carell described that way, LOL! And then she called him Jude and then had to explain why she messed up. It was pretty hilarious to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, I did think that was funny too and had I done top 10 it definitly would have been in. The reason I included KStew's dress was because it's the first I've seen her wear that was beautiful. She is always twitchy...she's the definition of awkward. However her dress was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete