Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A little something annoying....

Things have been a little crazy the past few days. Meghan, Tori, JB and I are working on a little project. I will try to keep posting over the next week, but I am going to be busy building websites, youtube accounts, making vlog videos etc.
So I was going through packages of construction paper the other day at work. I noticed something, in all of the packages of paper, the orange and the blue paper were beside each other. Why in the world would anyone want to put those two colors together is beyond me. All I have to say is I separated them in all the packages of paper....Roll Tide! I would post more, but I am at home currently with Mom, Bethany, Meghan, Tori, and Taylor watching Knowing and its kinda suspenseful.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you blogging again Hill!
    You are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have noticed this as well, and it is quite annoying.

    ReplyDelete