Thursday, May 20, 2010

interesting encounter

The other day my friend, Kim, and I went to see Robin Hood. We made a quick detour to pick up drinks and M&Ms-even if they weren't overpriced they dont have them at The Cobb anymore and you've gotta have a little chocolate in your popcorn. So while we're there I see that this gas station is one of those rare gems of a station. Not only do they carry Starburst Gummie Bursts but they're in a box- with more! Delighted I got a box to introduce Kim to this wonderful candy. As we're checking out and talking to the cashier I'm telling them how good this candy is. The man to the side of us, and next in line interrupts. He says, "Excuse me, can I ask you a question?" I looked at him confused, "Sure." "How old are you?" I hesitate a couple of seconds as I ponder the reasons for asking me this. Does he think I'm being stupid because I'm this excited about a candy? It's an awesome candy! It'll change your life Mr.! "I'm 22." I answer calmly after a couple of seconds. "Oh, ok. I was just wondering cause my daughter started graying when she was 16." I looked at him slightly confused again. "Um. cool."
My mom started "graying"  when she was around 15. My "graying" doesnt bother me it just caught me off guard. Anyways, it's late/early and I've got a lot of stuff to go tomorrow. Check you guys later.

peace.

1 comment:

  1. So, do you have a gray hair? I've never noticed. :)

    ReplyDelete