Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kameron's Getting Married!

I can't believe Kam is getting married this weekend! In honor of this blessed occasion I decided to have a quick walk through the past... 

Christmas of 1990

Christmas of 1991

4th grade graduation 

High School graduation-graduation Sunday

Kam and I graduation night...both of us have KJ's cords on

Washington DC- Senior Trip

'88s Christmas 06...aka Bethany's Wedding

At Lake Santa Fe....this was a VERY interesting trip.

I am so excited about this weekend and so glad that his bride is Olivia. I would not approve of anyone but Olivia! Congratulations guys! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Hillary! Somehow I missed this post ~ I love it! AND, i wasn't sure if you read my response to your comment on my blog, but I also LOVED that you caught the bouquet at Kameron's wedding. I am so sorry if you felt the need to apologize. Not at all, my dear. It was only fitting that it was YOU who caught it. I hope I didn't make it sound like I felt any other way. I love you and I'm so thankful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i didnt think you meant it that way, the clarification was for readers. I love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete