Saturday, June 12, 2010

7 Things I've Learned From My First Week In Nashville

There are a few things we have learned from the past week in Nashville.

1. Avoid major highways and interstates from about 5-6:30

2. Just because something says that somewhere is about 4 miles aways doesn't mean that it'll just take around 5 minutes to get there.

3. The AT&T building is known as the Batman building

4. The Batman building is on the East side (my side) of downtown and is very useful for navigation

5. Everyone references the flood

6. Avoid downtown during the CMA Music Fest


7. Ice Cream trucks aren't sketch everywhere

3 comments:

  1. That was an awesome post! The building really did look like Batman's shadow, and I can totally relate to the mileage thing. I can't believe you've only been there a week. It seems like you've been gone forever. :( :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that y'all have good ice cream trucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Lynn it feels like much longer!! I miss you guys.

    Yeah Bethany, ours plays a pleasant tune, not like the demonic sounds the one in ttown made

    ReplyDelete