Thursday, June 17, 2010

TTown Surprise!

This Saturday one of my friends is getting married so I thought I'd make a trip out of it. As Father's Day is Sunday Tori and Meghan came down with me. I've found it weird coming back as it feels like I've been away from Alabama for months but at the same time it feels like we haven't been in Nashville nearly long enough for a prolonged trip home- I mean we're not even finished with making our apartment home. Anyways yesterday I met my mom in Birmingham and Meghan and Tori went home with her while I headed to Tuscaloosa to surprise Lynn- who is home alone with the kids while KJ is out of the country on a mission trip. So about 7:30 I showed up at Lynn's and surprised her. She was very surprised and excited. Ella was at Aunt Teresa's spending the night and James was in bed so we had a fun night of talking, catching up and movie watching. This morning we went to Aunt Teresa's house to pick up Ella and see Katie and her children. We then tried to think of something fun to do before going to the store so we went to All Fired Up. It was a fun visit. I really miss All Fired Up. If I had stayed in Tuscaloosa I would have worked there soon. I told Noelle that the closet Ceremic Studio in Nashville was 20 minutes away in Franklin so she said she'll just have to come open a shop there. I agree...she should. Tonight Lynn and I cooked again, just like old times. We had Taco Salad and made a cookie cake....yum.
Well, I need to go because I'm about to head to the caug. Check you guys later!

Ha, you can really see the red in my hair here...Ella was making playdough PB&Js


Lynn and me

Ella's Cinderella Shoe:

James was such a trooper



James was so excited driving the cart

The back of Ella's Loveless shirt



Ella and I in Loveless shirts...and my horridly long bangs, gross

ps. thanks Lynn for letting me use your pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment