Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Update



Man, it's been a crazy week! We have been packing like crazy to be ready by Friday. We still have a little ways to go. I also have a piano, printer, books and two book shelves still in Tuscaloosa and it has been a little bit of a pain trying to figure out how to get that here, however we finally figured it all out and if it all works out we will be in Nashville on Friday by 5 at the latest. I cannot believe we are this close to being there. I also found out yesterday I have an orientation on Saturday where I'll get my id and register for classes! I am SO excited about starting school in July and also cannot believe I am about to be learning how to animate, direct, write and edit at a legit film school! God is so gracious!
Another thing we are all really excited about is that a girl and guy I graduated with are both going to be in Nashville. Katy is only there for the summer. She is interning with a church in Henderson, just north of Nashville. 
Drew will be moving to Nashville soonish, though I'm not sure it'll be this summer. 
These guys are awesome and I'm really excited that they'll be there. 
Here are some pictures from our senior trip:
Crystal, myself, Katy and Medforth


Drew carrying St. Augustine into a DWebb concert
St. Augustine, though headless now, is making the move to Nashville as well.

Both Drew and Katy are incredibly talented so be sure to check out their stuff here:
Katy, the graphic designer, Pope's blog: http://katypopedesign.blogspot.com/
Drew, the writer, Jones' blog: http://drewj1.wordpress.com/

On another note, we took last Thursday and Friday off from packing because we had a little 4Pack Reunitation. Joy Beth has an internship in Dallas this summer so on the way to Dallas she stopped in Bama for a few days of fun. One of her friends is spending the summer in Dallas with her doing an internship of her own and so, of course, stopped with JB. We loved getting to meet one of Joy Beth's other friends as she has met loads of ours. Lauryn was presh and we cant wait to hang out again. We just hung around and relaxed Wednesday night as they had been in the car all day. Thursday we went to swim and layout at the Kimber's house. Unfortunately, Mrs. Kimber was at the beach and Mr. Kimber at work. They are kind enough to allow us to hang out at their pool whenever, but we were really bummed that they weren't there because 1. we LOVE the Kimbers and 2. JB was really looking forward to meeting them. That night we stayed up until wee hours catching up on life, love and other mysteries. Friday we had a "photo-shoot" with Halie Batson Photograpy (sounds so legit huh?). Then wrapped up the night with more relaxation and a little New Moon. Here are some pictures from Friday:



                                   







       







      







Well there's some laundry and some boxes calling my name. I probably wont be able to post again before the move so check you guys from Nashville!!

5 comments:

  1. We miss you, Hillary! So, I'm on my third read through "The Twlight Saga" in less than a year. Does that make me a teenage girl??? Hmm...I don't know, but I must confess that I might like it even better the third time through. Oh, dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're only a teenage girl if you scream when you see Rpattinson, tlautner, Klutz, JRathbone or PFachinelli. Otherwise I think you're good :)
    I miss yall too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Thanks for the encouragement! Of course I like books better than movies, too, although I will confess that I have picked up a magazine in the checkout line at Wal-Mart only because it had a picture of "Edward & Bella" on it. :)

    ReplyDelete